Author and copyright holder of all images presented at MTBCrossCountry.com website is Jiří Svoboda.
The images have no model or property release and cannot be used commercially (see commercial vs. editorial use).
All images at MTBCrossCountry.com are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the images,
- to Remix — to adapt or change the images,
- to make editorial use of the images,
Only under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
When used online, just link to our website:
When used in print, state the website URL, e.g.: MTBCrossCountry.com
- Noncommercial - You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Commercial vs. editorial use
Generally speaking, "commercial use" means a message intended to help sell a product,
raise money or to promote something. An examlple would be an advertising, promotional,
marketing, advertorial or merchandising use.
This is in contrast to an editorial use intended to report a newsworthy event or illustrate a matter of general interest, for which typically no release is required.