Fabian in the finish of Nové Město race
|UCI World Cup XCO / XCE 3 Nove Mesto na Morave|
|28 May 2014|
Excuse bad quality of the sound.
- How was your race?
- I didn’t have a good start. I was like position 25 after 1 lap, then I kept on moving forwards. I was always riding between 5 and 10, and in the end finished 8th. This is OK but it’s so tough. I was only like 1 minute down, but you really need to keep on pushing… from position 3 to 10, it’s so so tight. I am completely satisfied, and I hope for next week maybe top 5.
- Do you like the course here?
- Yes I like it a lot. It’s a very very nice track. Great spectators, and yeah I think it is great.
- I saw you at the Prague Stairs race. Did you like it?
- It’s my favourite race! There isn’t much recovery there – it’s really up and down. A lot of spectators in the whole city…
- Will you come next year for Prague Stairs?
- Yeah I hope so!...
- Well thank you very much and congratulations!